I am supremely blessed. I have an amazing husband, a great baby, good health, and fun hair. however, like all people who dream, I have a wishlist. I thought I would share. Just for fun.
I wish for….
– a natural light studio to paint in, so I can get my stuff out of my kitchen
– one of those insane exersaucer play things for Caden
– some swanky new heels ( my legs are the only things losing weight)
– money to get my nose repierced
– I want to eat out at really good Indian or really good Mexican food (expecting a comment from Jess Clark on the crappiness level of KC area Mexican food.)
– some warm weather, so I can take my child outside. he’s so white. So so white.
– the Honda is starting to make some weird noises. I am wishing that Lola the Honda lives much longer.
– our federal tax return to come soon
– Aaron has a wish list of lenses a mile long, and I want to be able to buy him what he needs for his business
– some good new reading material
– snacks that taste good without taking up permanent residence on my torso in the form of lumpy fat.
That’s about all I could ask for. That, and peace on earth of course.